TPSC Recruitment 2018 – Tripura Public Service Commission – 02 Speech Educator Vacancy – Last Date 05 April
TPSC Recruitment 2018 – 02 Speech Educator Vacancy – Last Date 05 April
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) invites application for the post of 02 Speech Educator. Apply Online/Offline before 05 April 2018 . Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No. : 03/2018
TPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Speech Educator
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 10230-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4400/-
Eligibility Criteria for TPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Graduate from recognized University. B.Ed in Special Education(Hearing Impairment/Hearing Handicapped) or B.Ed with 2(Two) years diploma in Special Education from the any recognized Institute affiliated by RCI, Govt. of India
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years As on 05.04.2018
- Age Relaxation : For SC/ST /PH Candidates 5 years
Job Location : Agartala (Tripura)
TPSC Selection Process : Selection will be made on through Screening Test/ Personality Test.
Application Fee :
- For Group-A Posts : Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- For Group-B Posts : Rs.150/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- For Group -C Posts : Rs. 100/- (Rupees Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 50/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
The four pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 31176 521319 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C.
How to Apply TPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may Apply online through the website http://www.tpsc.gov.in from 06.03.2018 to 05.04.2018 or send the prescribed application form and 2 copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self-attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs 5/- to be submitted to the Secretary, TPSC, Agartala, West Tripura, PIN-799001 on or before 05.04.2018 till 05.00 P.M.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online/Offline Application : 06.03.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online/Offline Application : 05.04.2018
Important Links :