CGG Telangana Recruitment 2018 – Legal Consultant Post Form
Centre for Good Governance Telangana Recruitment 2018: – CGG Telangana has issued a notification for the recruitment of Legal Consultant Vacancy. Interested candidates may apply by 19th March 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
CGG Telangana Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have passed Degree.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age details go to official notifictaion.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Centre for Good Governance Telangana Vacancy 2018 Notification
CGG Telangana Legal Consultant Post – Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 8th March 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 19th March 2018.
For candidates fee details go to official notifictaion.
|How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website cgg.gov.in by 19th March 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
|Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Centre for Good Governance Telangana – Legal Consultant Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
For Centre for Good Governance Telangana – Legal Consultant Application form or New Registration:-
Admit Card / Result
For Centre for Good Governance Telangana – Legal Consultant you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card